Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 241 Posts

·
What's Old is New Again!
39,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Never too early to reserve the date for the ever enjoyable 11th Edition of the Skyline Drive CruiZe. As in the past, we will be running the CruiZe in conjunction with the National Parks Services Public Lands Days. Admission to the Skyline Drive is FREE!

So mark down Saturday, September 22, 2018 and reserve time off your job for this must do event with a lot of great Challenger/Mopar Friends!

·
Premium Member
12,479 Posts
Breakfast the best part!!! Well wait a second group photo best part, we'll wait a second leap frogging the groups from look out to look out best part, well crap going through the tunnel was the best part, well here is the best part Dan is making it happen again!!! Best part !!!!

·
What's Old is New Again!
39,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Breakfast the best part!!! Well wait a second group photo best part, we'll wait a second leap frogging the groups from look out to look out best part, well crap going through the tunnel was the best part, well here is the best part Dan is making it happen again!!! Best part !!!!
Maybe we've got enough notice that @Shanes13 can make it this year!

·
Premium Member
12,479 Posts
Reactions: Shanes13

·
Slower Traffic Keep Right
5,398 Posts
As of right now, definate maybe! Lol... I am trying to get our VA Car show for Sept 29th.. but no firm date yet... but that would free me up.. besides i really enjoyed lighting up the gears just before the last tunnel!!

·
Premium Member
12,479 Posts
As of right now, definate maybe! Lol... I am trying to get our VA Car show for Sept 29th.. but no firm date yet... but that would free me up.. besides i really enjoyed lighting up the gears just before the last tunnel!!
That would be a perfect warm up show for the Doo *** in Charleston. Make it happen Shane!!

·
Slower Traffic Keep Right
5,398 Posts
Ahhh.. the VA show will be the 15th.. so if i am around, i will be around...lol

Reactions: ScatSRT and bad8nti

·
What's Old is New Again!
39,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Premium Member
2,931 Posts
Have it added to my Calender. It was a lot of fun last year, looking forward to it again this fall.

Been busy filling out my car events calendar this morning.

·
Premium Member
1,381 Posts
Subscribed, hopefully I can get down there, we'll see!

I bet it's crazy crowded when there's no admission. Nevertheless pray for great weather.

·
What's Old is New Again!
39,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
What's Old is New Again!
39,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Have it added to my Calender. It was a lot of fun last year, looking forward to it again this fall.

Been busy filling out my car events calendar this morning.
Subscribed, hopefully I can get down there, we'll see!

I bet it's crazy crowded when there's no admission. Nevertheless pray for great weather.
Looks like we're having a Party!

Reactions: NEPA SCAT

·
Registered
3,517 Posts
Dan, Lisa and I will be attending this great gathering again this year. Thanks for all that you do setting this up. We had a blast last year!

·
What's Old is New Again!
39,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Dan, Lisa and I will be attending this great gathering again this year. Thanks for all that you do setting this up. We had a blast last year!
Great! Love to have you both along!

Reactions: ScatSRT

·
Premium Member
754 Posts
Assuming nothing else ends up on my calendar (a big if 7 months away), I am going to try to make this cruise. Usually a great time of year to cruise the mountains.

1 - 20 of 241 Posts