Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's going on people I've seen a lot of people asking questions about supercharged there AWD challengers I've already taken that leap and I'm here to help my name is Wulf and I have a 540hp Ripp Supercharged V6 with 453hp to the wheels if you have questions about supercharging you vehicle, i have build videos and videos showing off the cars performance! this forum seem super positive and I'm happy to be here

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Don't you have another thread exactly like this one? Seems like self promotion to me.
I'm still learning how the page works i thought if you post it in one place it won't appear in another not trying to spam or anything but when i was going through the process i had ZERO help I'm just helping people ...if its a issue i will take it down i don't won't to offend people

·
Registered
333 Posts
That is seriously quick. I own two Oldsmobile V8 cars with dual exhaust, one with shorty headers and a X pipe which sound exceptional, so I hear a proper muscle car exhaust everyday. The exhaust sounds OK at idle, terrible revving up outside, sorry it is a V6. Inside sounds better where it really counts. Good to know the AWD will hold up. Our factory exhaust is now slightly louder after a few miles, perfect sound level. I am planning on stock exhaust, maybe a better X pipe with a Sprintex Supercharger once it is paid for and the extended warranty is up. A great little modern V6 but with that comes a V6 sound. My 17 Go Green Challenger is much less stealth than your 18 Destroyer Grey GT. I would rather have it quiet and keep them guessing. What the hell does that thing have? Everything is hours drive away up here, loud gets old fast driving for hours at a time. Well done video.

Reactions: Riding With Wulf

·
Premium Member
1,875 Posts
I don’t see how that is possible to achieve that kind of power with a V6. are you for real? Do you mind listing what you’ve done to the engine?

·
Registered
333 Posts
He must be running big amounts of boost, the only way to make that power with a 3.6L. Long term that much boost on cast pistons might cause a big boom, hopefully the tune is spot on.

Reactions: Riding With Wulf

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
That is seriously quick. I own two Oldsmobile V8 cars with dual exhaust, one with shorty headers and a X pipe which sound exceptional, so I hear a proper muscle car exhaust everyday. The exhaust sounds OK at idle, terrible revving up outside, sorry it is a V6. Inside sounds better where it really counts. Good to know the AWD will hold up. Our factory exhaust is now slightly louder after a few miles, perfect sound level. I am planning on stock exhaust, maybe a better X pipe with a Sprintex Supercharger once it is paid for and the extended warranty is up. A great little modern V6 but with that comes a V6 sound. My 17 Go Green Challenger is much less stealth than your 18 Destroyer Grey GT. I would rather have it quiet and keep them guessing. What the hell does that thing have? Everything is hours drive away up here, loud gets old fast driving for hours at a time. Well done video.
thats awesome ..im not to worried about being a "proper muscle car" or trying to fit in with the group. Just with AWD I'm already not a "proper muscle car" lol i enjoy getting to explain the car to people they are always so curious about the build i get more attention then hellcats at meets because i built something different.. but that sound in the video i was redlining because i wasn't able to shift with my paddle shifters i hate that sound to but i was recording i will have to hook up my go pro next time..the car is actually pretty quiet unless I'm in sport mode then you here the blow off valve ALOT..the sprintex was my 2nd option but i went with rip because they have a lot more videos and i had more questions answered with them they do have another version of the ripe supercharger called the heritage edition that sounds wayyyy better than mine it has a whine more like the demon or the hellcat so maybe you could look into that. they always ask what it is especially RT guys they get pissed lol..but i agree loud gets old fast i have video showing the quietness of the car in my V6 vs V8 video..i really appreciate the comment and taking the time to watch the video boss.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts