Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! This is my like new condition 2019 Dodge Challenger. Yes it has 916 original miles. Factory manual 6speed. Car is in perfect mechanical and aesthetic condition. It has been in a climate controlled garage for the entirety of its life. Car has never seen the rain or had a passenger. It has also never been to the track. I purchased this car to be the platform for a pro touring project I had in mind- but have focused my energy elsewhere. Title in hand.

VIN: 2c3cdzfj9kh676424
Asking $48,000 USD. Title in hand.

There have been no mechanical modifications to the car.
I have made the following cosmetic changes:
  • Lighting Trendz full RGB Halos (+Fog Lamps)
  • Husky Floor liners ( Front and Rear). These have been in the car since I picked it up. I have the original mats.
  • "Challenger" puddle lights ( see photo)
  • Tinted side marker overlays.
  • Sto-n-Sho front license place bracket.
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Window
Car Vehicle Land vehicle Grille Hood
Vehicle registration plate Car Vehicle Plant Automotive tail & brake light
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Window
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Hood
Vehicle Plant Speedometer Car Odometer
Car Gear shift Vehicle Speedometer Automotive design
Automotive design Camera lens Reflex camera Camera Personal luxury car
Hood Vehicle Automotive design Automotive exterior Motor vehicle
Grille Hood Automotive lighting Vehicle Motor vehicle

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
56,117 Posts
Hello! This is my like new condition 2019 Dodge Challenger. Yes it has 916 original miles. Factory manual 6speed. Car is in perfect mechanical and aesthetic condition. It has been in a climate controlled garage for the entirety of its life. Car has never seen the rain or had a passenger. It has also never been to the track. I purchased this car to be the platform for a pro touring project I had in mind- but have focused my energy elsewhere. Title in hand.

• Husky Floor liners ( Front and Rear). These have been in the car since I picked it up. I have the original mats.
View attachment 286329 View attachment 286330 View attachment 286331 View attachment 286332 View attachment 286333 View attachment 286334 View attachment 286335 View attachment 286336 View attachment 286337 View attachment 286338
Per forum rules the VIN must be in the ad, please do so ASAP or ad will be removed.

·
Premium Member
1,245 Posts
looks as advertised. Good luck with the sale

Reactions: 46and2

·
Registered
39 Posts
I bet you'll get good money for it (prly over asking price). Just curious, where do you live?

On a sad note, I had a friend do this to his 2019 SP White Knuckle.
Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Hood

·
Registered
2,078 Posts

·
Registered
2,078 Posts

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
I can see where the inspiration came from.

Bus Automotive parking light Wheel Vehicle Motor vehicle

Reactions: Patrick70

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
46and2...........how is your sale experience going?
Hello! A couple of nibbles. Not aggressively pursuing. I had the car up on eBay for a round- but my god- contending with all of the DUMB questions has really turned me off of doing that again.
Ill take any advice on the best marketplace/experience anyone of you have had.

I wish I had the time to invest in this car. I love it!

·
Registered
2019 F8 Green 1320
14 Posts
I used Cargurus to sell my ZL1. I found that most people can't seem to be able to get their own financing, so I got a bunch of calls from companies that would buy the car so they could finance it for their buyer. Even though mine was priced much lower than comparable cars, the only reliable buyers were dealers. I ended up selling to a local dealer, not a dealership, for a decent price at the time. The only bad thing about Cargurus is that private sellers aren't put at the top of the results... I think you can pay more for that but it wasn't really worth it for me.

·
Registered
144 Posts

View attachment 286329 View attachment 286330 View attachment 286331 View attachment 286332 View attachment 286333 View attachment 286334 View attachment 286335 View attachment 286336 View attachment 286337 View attachment 286338
Climate-controlled garage?? Now that is special

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I guess, just sounded special, You know like "free-range chickens and only grass-fed beef. Don't let what I say bother you, someone, I am sure will appreciate where and how it was stored.
Aye. Well. Condensation/humidity is not friendly to power tools, welders, or vehicles- so I made the effort to regulate the climate in there. Obvious that the car has spent most of its life there, and I felt it was relevant to a prospective buyer 😎

1 - 20 of 46 Posts