Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2011 SXT Canadian Built Challenger
1,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Dealers will remove and replace the front windshield urethane sealant, free of charge. Owner notification letters are expected to be mailed August 27, 2021. Owners may contact FCA US LLC customer service at 1-800-853-1403. FCA US LLC's number for this recall is Y47.

The suspect period began on October 27, 2020, when Brampton Assembly Plant added the non-conforming batch of clear coat to the system, and ended on December 4, 2020, when the suspect clear coat was consumed during vehicle production. The suspect period was determined using vehicle production and supplier records.

The total affected vehicles for this model is 8,667.
Only the ones in the date range listed are affected

Also be sure to check for other Recalls on your Challengers by vin at the following
Official Mopar Site

NHTSA

If you find any recalls call your dealer and make arrangements to get those addressed.

·
Registered
221 Posts
....The suspect period began on October 27, 2020,...and ended on December 4, 2020,...
If you are wondering if that is your car... Look at your Window Sticker. This is the rough date your car was completed.

My car went code J ('built okay') on July 4th (not a holiday in Canada!). It went JB ('Ship to upfitter') right around July 15th. So that matches what is on my Window Sticker.

·
Registered
2020 Challenger SXT, Frostbite color, Driver Convience Pkg, Navigation and Sunroof.
94 Posts
My SXT was built in August 2020. It's ok..........

·
Registered
2021 Challenger R/T SP WB M6
45 Posts
My window sticker does not look like that. I did vin check on feds and dodge.com i am clear, at least for now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts