Dodge Challenger Forum banner

41 - 60 of 82 Posts

·
Premium Member
367 Posts
Looks like the health dept backed down...

I bet - the store owners and restaurants in and around Carlisle raised hell with the Health Dept. Their economy is hit hard like everywhere - these events are a major source of income. Let's say 100,000 don't show up. Let's say half - 50,000. Each spends just $10 in Carlisle...let's see...$10 x 50,000 = "Heh Health Commissioner...STFU".

·
Registered
1,493 Posts

Pfhwew... Close one.

·
Premium Member
7,656 Posts

How could they fault them when the Jersey, Delaware and Maryland shores are free reign now.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
PA is screwed up! I hate to say this as a born and raised and property owner Pennsyltuckian. Interesting thing is I know "no one" that likes Wolf or the shim. End of political rant.

·
Registered
631 Posts
jkelly, jimoldfed ,titanium thanks for the well wishes just trying to take one day at a time . it not easy being house bound for the past few month's with covid and now this.

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
26,871 Posts
They should go ahead and have it. At this point, it is just silly to try and stop people from going outside in the summer. I took a drive in the Black Hills today. There are tourists there from all over the country. Texas, California, Missouri, Iowa, Nebraska, Wyoming, Minnesota and even New Jersey! More states than that, in fact I would say it is extra busy because no one wants to fly anywhere, so everyone is driving!!

41 - 60 of 82 Posts