Dodge Challenger Forum banner

61 - 80 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
Once one gets the sticker, that spot is yours regardless. Correct? I may or may not attend on Turdsday. Depends on the weather. As I mentioned the farm is less than two (2) hours to the west.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
My sticker arrived today (Turdsay) - B341 1104. I hope this is still on the flat area. Is this first come first served? Is that what you mean by "claim your spot"?

·
Premium Member
675 Posts
Do you think 7:30ish is early enough (each day)?
Who is planning to attend on Turdsday?
I was told by Carlisle, we can park on the show grounds Turdsday.
7:30 on Friday morning may be too late. My daughter and I took my T/A two years ago and we got in around 8:00 and it was mostly full because there are so many newer Challengers and Chargers now. The key was we went in Thursday evening and staked out canopy down to the spot we wanted and we were able to back right into that spot on Friday morning. We just lowered the canopy down overnight. But I have also seen people pick up and move other peoples stuff if it starts getting later in the morning. I don't recall there being any reason to be there on Thursday accept maybe to check with vendors. But the show field is not technically "open" until Friday.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
7:30 on Friday morning may be too late. My daughter and I took my T/A two years ago and we got in around 8:00 and it was mostly full because there are so many newer Challengers and Chargers now. The key was we went in Thursday evening and staked out canopy down to the spot we wanted and we were able to back right into that spot on Friday morning. We just lowered the canopy down overnight. But I have also seen people pick up and move other peoples stuff if it starts getting later in the morning. I don't recall there being any reason to be there on Thursday accept maybe to check with vendors. But the show field is not technically "open" until Friday.
I am about 1-1/2 hours away. I usually get up at 5am and will plan to leave by 5:30am. Not sure if the wifey is planning to accompany me. If she does, it will be later. :D

Who is going on Thursday and will save me a spot? :geek:

If it is raining, all bets are off.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
Looking at the Show Guide, I see no Forum Z tent. Will there be one? TIA

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
26,871 Posts
If you are a registered "club" AND 25 or more people register under you club, the tent is free. Still need someone to organize and set up the decor.
Too bad Susie moved to Florida. She was great at this, and she lived close by. Our tent from 2016:

56834.jpg

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
Thanks everyone for the information. Was curious. I plan to arrive on Friday morning and hope to meet some Z members.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #75
Weather guess-cast for Carlisle: Chance of rain each day. Highs near 90.

I don't mind if it rains while parked but I don't want to drive 100 miles in the rain. Hopefully it will not be a "mud fest".

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #77
@farmer52 I think for only about an hour on Saturday in the afternoon. What time do you think you'll be getting there in the AM? I'll try to save you the spot next to me.
Thanks for the offer! (y) I plan to be there no later than 7:30am on Friday.

61 - 80 of 83 Posts