Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to add on my Mopar cold air intake for my 3.6 but I'm having trouble finding a breather hose confused at which lines are these.

·
Registered
676 Posts
1st picture, hose on top left, that is the PCV (Postive Cranckcase Ventilation) hose. That is what you would "tap" into for a catch can.

Reactions: 3Dirty8

·
Registered
2,749 Posts

·
Registered
676 Posts
Looking on another thread elsewhere, the 2020 may/does not have a breather hose going into the air cover.
It would have been connected to old cover almost exactly where the hole on new CAI is located.

Reactions: shooterjgs

·
Registered
676 Posts
20200715_122342.jpg

You can see mine with the orange cover as the middle hose going into the air cover immediately left of coolant tank.

Reactions: shooterjgs

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
1st picture, hose on top left, that is the PCV (Postive Cranckcase Ventilation) hose. That is what you would "tap" into for a catch can.
Yeah I was looking into a Universal Catch can or should I really spend on a Mishmoto or Ripp can for $140+? Differences?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Looking on another thread elsewhere, the 2020 may/does not have a breather hose going into the air cover.
It would have been connected to old cover almost exactly where the hole on new CAI is located.
No one has an answer for why it doesn't or of it affects for CAI. Got to wait till my day off to head to The dealership and ask, hopefully have an answer for the next guy

1 - 9 of 9 Posts