Mopartial to Challengers
2015 SRT Hellcat
10,400 Posts
You just got her! What happened?

·
Registered
2016 Challenger SXT Plus
4,309 Posts
Hope you don't leave here. Good luck with your sale, hope you get your car you are after...... What is it ?

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
Based on what I am hearing, did you check with a dealer?

Reactions: P.M.F. & PAL

·
Registered
2016 Challenger SXT Plus
4,309 Posts
Reactions: TITANIUM

·
Registered
2016 Challenger SXT Plus
4,309 Posts
Now that is cool.

Reactions: P.M.F. & PAL

·
Premium Member
2,445 Posts
See one in the background of your pics. I like them also. I'm looking for a 75-77 Cordoba myself.
Personally, I’d love to have a Dodge Magnum from that time period - based on the Cordoba. A friend of the family owned one - white with maroon accents and maroon leather interior and t-tops. One of the best looking cars I’ve ever seen!

·
Premium Member
2016 Dodge Challenger R/T Plus in Granite Crystal Metallic
1,987 Posts
Personally, I’d love to have a Dodge Magnum from that time period - based on the Cordoba. A friend of the family owned one - white with maroon accents and maroon leather interior and t-tops. One of the best looking cars I’ve ever seen!
Agree the Magnum was based on the Cordoba from 78-78 and was definitely better looking than the Chrysler counterpart.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Agree the Magnum was based on the Cordoba from 78-78 and was definitely better looking than the Chrysler counterpart.
i had a 79 dodge magnum as my first car, it was great...if only id realized what i had and kept it.
if i ever find another one as nice im buying it.

mine was a cream white with brown top 360 auto upgraded to a 727 and tinted windows with mag wheels,factory tach in the car too

·
Premium Member
1,987 Posts
i had a 79 dodge magnum as my first car, it was great...if only id realized what i had and kept it.
if i ever find another one as nice im buying it.

mine was a cream white with brown top 360 auto upgraded to a 727 and tinted windows with mag wheels,factory tach in the car too
Ha. Say the same about my '77 Cordoba. One of my favorite cars that I've owned.

·
Premium Member
1,987 Posts
Remembering the Corinthian Leather commercials....
Loved the commercials more than the actual seats. They looked great but were very uncomfortable. That's why people put fake fur seat covers on them. LOL

1 - 20 of 23 Posts