Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tired of the issues with Xenon conversion kits? Well we have been playing with these LED headlight replacement bulbs for a few weeks now and we must say they are pretty impressive!

We want to get some LX owners to install these and give some honest feedback and photos and in exchange we are offering 25% off to the first 5 members to take us up on this offer!

Go to http://www.automotivelightstore.com/ORACLEH13LEDHeadlightReplacementBulbs.aspx] and use coupon code "LEDlite25" to get yours!

Hyper Luminance
These LED bulbs are designed to outperform standard halogen bulbs, and match the brightness
and kelvin color of 6000K HID bulbs. Each bulb emits 2,200 lumens rivaling the top of the line HID bulbs.

Heat Dissipation
The unique construction and design of each bulb allows for efficient heat dissipation. A slim fan is built into each bulb
making it cool to the touch even after hours of continuous use, unlike HID bulbs which can reach melting temperatures.

Light Pattern
Each bulb is designed specifically to allow a more fluid light pattern, further light visibility, and anti-glare against
oncoming traffic. Each bulb also has both high beam and low beam functions.

Waterproof and Dustproof
The ORACLE Hl3 LED Headlight Bulbs are rated at an IP65 Waterproof rating, and are also
dustproof and shockproof, removing the hassle of changing bulbs due to shattering.

Product Specs:
Lumens: 2,200 lm (per bulb)
Lifetime: 40,000 hrs
Wattage: 56 W total (28 W per bulb)
Technology: 2x14 W CREE LED (per bulb)
Input Voltage: 9VDC-32VDC
100% Plug & Play: H13 Connector
Flicker-Free
Shockproof,Dustproof and Waterproof.
2 Year Manufacturer Warranty.

Product Contents:
2 x ORACLE H13 LED Headlight Replacement Bulbs
2 x H13 Compact LED Drivers

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here is a photo comparison of the new High-Powered LED Headlight bulbs VS factory halogen bulbs.

These have high output CREE LED Chips (dual 14W emitters) and specialty LED optics to help optimize the LED light output.

Here is a test showing a set of Charger headlights with first the (1) factory lights then with (2) one LED and one factory bulb then (3) Both LED Lights.

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We still have a couple more available spots to get 25% off.

Please be sure to use the link in post #1 and coupon code "ledlite25" to get the 25% discount.

This is a LIMITED offer, once they are gone... they are gone!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Curious

I am very interested in these headlights as a replacement for my yellow halogens. I see this post originated back in March, and I was wondering what kind of feedback you guys got on them as I have searched for comparisons between these and HIDs wondering why more people seem to still want HID conversions.

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am very interested in these headlights as a replacement for my yellow halogens. I see this post originated back in March, and I was wondering what kind of feedback you guys got on them as I have searched for comparisons between these and HIDs wondering why more people seem to still want HID conversions.

We have been getting some very positive feedback on these bulbs. They work very well with the Dodge Can-bus system (unlike HID) the output is excellent, low power draw, less components so less possible points of failure, and best of all: easy DIY installation :D

·
Registered
29 Posts
We have been getting some very positive feedback on these bulbs. They work very well with the Dodge Can-bus system (unlike HID) the output is excellent, low power draw, less components so less possible points of failure, and best of all: easy DIY installation :D
Ok thanks very much, I may give these a try to match up with my LED fogs.

·
Registered
8 Posts
That seems a little over the top for fog lights, I'm sure they are good quality and all but do you have anything that will be plug and play and match the H13 LED bulbs?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts