Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 R/T Scat Pack Shaker Widebody
4,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought a set of 24" red hood pin cables to replace my black OEM wires. On install, realized they are 4" too short. My OEM wires are 28" I have been unable locate any the proper length. Just thought I would see if anyone here knows of a supplier?

·
Registered
2014 Boosted 392 Stroker Shaker
5,059 Posts
There are all sorts of lengths and colors on ebay.

·
Premium Member
4,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There are all sorts of lengths and colors on ebay.
Yes, I know. But can't find any in red/28". If you have a link, please send it. ebay is where I bought the ones I am sending back.

·
Registered
2014 Boosted 392 Stroker Shaker
5,059 Posts
Yes, I know. But can't find any in red/28". If you have a link, please send it. ebay is where I bought the ones I am sending back.
Sorry, I don't have a link. I did a search once, and that's how I know. BTW, my cables no longer come through the grill. They now come out of the crack between the hood and fender; much shorter and longer rubbing against the facia.

Reactions: SKT PK 9 Man

·
Premium Member
4,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry, I don't have a link. I did a search once, and that's how I know. BTW, my cables no longer come through the grill. They now come out of the crack between the hood and fender; much shorter and longer rubbing against the facia.
Yeah, I have mine coming through the gap between the grill and headlight. Gonna look at different attachment point tomorrow to compensate for the 4" shorter length.

Reactions: Gila Hemi
1 - 5 of 5 Posts