Dodge Challenger Forum banner

21 - 40 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have been trying to find anyone who has posted their 0-60 times pre and post Tuner installation. So...any of you who have gone the tuner route, what has it done for you, BESIDES the "it feels stronger" statement?
I'm looking for actual results, not "it should" statements, please. What was your best right before the Tune, and was is your best after the Tune.
I just would like to hear some actual accounts, not conjecture.
"Just the facts ma'am".
Thanks!
I have a moded V6 challenger, tuned by both Overkill and Hemifever, my best 0-60 is a 4.9 it was about 40 degrees outside, my best 1/8 mile is a 8.7 at 84, my best 1/4 is 13.6 at 103, sense it has gotten warmer, my best so far is a 5.3 0-60, my normal time is a 5.4 to 5.5 in 88 degree weather, I have a YouTube page Ecobeast 3.6, you can check out all my videos to prove everything I said, with the right custom tune and bolt on, you can have the 3.6 jus about fast as a stock 5.7, and sometimes faster, check out my channel

·
Registered
285 Posts
Ive never gotten a tune or anything like that but my best 0-60 is a 5.5 with an AFE cai. It was like 30 out but hey it still counts lolz. Im sure with a good tune and a few more parts I and anyone else could easily get that down to a 5 flat.
Which AFE CAI do you have - the Force Stage 2 or the Momentum GT?

·
Registered
16 Posts
And all u have is a AFE CAI ?
No I have every bolt on you can put on the car a ported upper and lower intake manifold, high performance ignition coils, 180 thermostat, oil catch can, 78 mm throttle body, Momentum GT cold air intake with hellcat duct, full cat back exhaust with high flow x pipe, and a custom tune with overkill Motorsports and Hemifever tuning, and my car came with the 3.07 gears also

·
Registered
76 Posts
Ah. Ok. Yeah that sounds right . I get a 5.9 on a 0-60 with magna flow axel back, hell cat stock headlight intake with K&N filter . And a AFE scorcher tune . And an injen throttle booster . With a full tank of regular gas . And I weigh 260 . I’ll have to try it again since I dropped 50lbs .. lol.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Ah. Ok. Yeah that sounds right . I get a 5.9 on a 0-60 with magna flow axel back, hell cat stock headlight intake with K&N filter . And a AFE scorcher tune . And an injen throttle booster . With a full tank of regular gas . And I weigh 260 . I’ll have to try it again since I dropped 50lbs .. lol.
That still a good time for the V6 , I got that 4.9 when it was 40ish something degrees outside, my best so far since it's a lot hotter now is a 5.3, at 75 degrees outside,

·
Registered
285 Posts
Best I've gotten was 5.7: Flowmaster American Thunder catback, HC box and headlight intake, Mopar Stage 1 springs, 285/40s on the rear; 1/4 tank of gas, temp was mid 60s, and I weigh 150lbs.

·
Registered
285 Posts
No I have every bolt on you can put on the car a ported upper and lower intake manifold, high performance ignition coils, 180 thermostat, oil catch can, 78 mm throttle body, Momentum GT cold air intake with hellcat duct, full cat back exhaust with high flow x pipe, and a custom tune with overkill Motorsports and Hemifever tuning, and my car came with the 3.07 gears also
What brand ignition coils, throttle body, and thermostat do you have?

21 - 40 of 78 Posts