Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i just realized today is the 3 year mark of owning this beautiful machine! It has been a great 3 years! Started off with wife not even wanting me to buy the car to saying no mods once I bought to spending over 20k in mods on it.I actually for the second time took the car out this winter and parked it at the gym , got the only non handicap spot in front of the gym so it was very safe and noticed the milage, 3942. I know , I know but it is what it is.Can't wait for the next 30 years with my last toy! Here is a pic of the car the day I bought it

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Muscle car Yellow

Attachments

·
13,007 Posts
Congrats Steve, wish you many more happy years!!

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
58,984 Posts
Congrats on 3 years and all those miles:D

·
Premium Member
39,846 Posts
Happy Challengeraversry, Steve! Bet you never thought it would go this far! :rep:

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Happy 3 years, wahooooo! :w00t:

Here's to many, many more. :beerchug:

Good to know you are thoroughly enjoying your Mopar! Reps to that!

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
58,984 Posts
Reactions: the greek mopar man

·
Registered
490 Posts
3rd

woohoo, congrats! My 3rd is in April :beerchug:
You know, traditional 3rd anniversary gift is leather ;)

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
31,112 Posts
Steve, Congratulations on three years of Challenger fun!! Wish you many more and I'm also thinking the best anniversary will be on April 8th!!

·
Registered
13,046 Posts
Congrats man!

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Congrats, three years is a good start toward forever! I like the before and after pix, you have definitely made that car your own, it looked great when you bought but its a classic now!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.