Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
<<< Bending Time & Space >>>
16,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Welcome to the 30th Photo Contest Theme and Discussion Thread.

Use this thread for any discussion relating to the theme of the 30th photo contest.

Any conversation not related to the theme will be deleted.

Theme: Refections

Ok here goes, as we have all seen reflection shots, this one you will have to hunt down or use your own, but I want to see a reflection shot using and old challenger and a new one, it can be either way, old challenger reflected in a new one or a new one reflected in an old one.

Remember: one of the Challengers must be owned by you and you have to be the one who took the picture.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I would love to participate but I will have to track down a classic Challenger first. Looking forward to seeing the entries though.

·
Packin up my game gonna head out west....
2,470 Posts
I was literally two cars away from it on Thursday I'm hoping I might get a shot tomorrow if I get lucky at a different local car show. Catch 22 was out of about 100 cars there was only 1 classic challenger at the cruise in. Here's a different classic Mopar to tide you over till someone gets what you seek.

Take it easy
Jay

·
Mopartial to Challengers
2013 Dodge Challenger R/T Classic
9,672 Posts

Taking a 'Cuda under my wing

Disclaimer: I know the Cuda is not a Challenger and I'm not submitting my photo for the contest. I just wanted to share this really cool reflection shot :smileup:

·
Registered
389 Posts

Disclaimer: I know the Cuda is not a Challenger and I'm not submitting my photo for the contest. I just wanted to share this really cool reflection shot :smileup:
Challenger or not the execution is still great! If it was an open vote you would get mine.

·
Mopartial to Challengers
9,672 Posts
Challenger or not the execution is still great! If it was an open vote you would get mine.
Thanks Chris! Appreciate it. Lots of cool vintage Mopars last night at Cruisin' Grand. It was a blast just being there

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
28,405 Posts
That's a great shot John! Love it!!!!!!

·
Mopartial to Challengers
9,672 Posts
Thanks Betty! :smileup:

·
Mopartial to Challengers
9,672 Posts
that's a very cool shot John!
Thanks Andy. I parked next to the Cuda when I arrived at the Cruisin' Grand show Friday afternoon. When I saw the reflection, I remembered the contest and luckily had my camera with me, but even as I took the shot I remembered that the other car had to be a Challenger, and I never did get a chance to park next to one of several 70's Challengers on display after the Cruisin' Grand organizers rearranged our vehicles separating the pre-1974 classics from the modern Mopars.

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts

Incredible photo John! Needs to be in a magazine or something!:smileup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.