Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was hoping someone could give me the measurements from the fender edge and down from the upper body line for the placement of the 392 Hemi emblem want to replace the 392 decal on my 2014 core Thanks

·
Registered
251 Posts
SRT8 owners little help

I also would like to replace my 392 stickers with the 392 HEMI emblems, I am saddened by the fact no one responded with the dimensions for their location, so I am giving this thread a bump. Any SRT8 owners willing to take some time and measure your emblems and post them here.

Thanks Guys

·
Registered
116 Posts
Let me help you fellas out here. I measured from the seam down to the top of my 392 hemi emblem and it measures, 4 3/8" inches. Then measure 3 1/2" from the door edge. Use this measurement on each side and you will get it perfect. I know the badge is a little canted to give it an effect, but if you use the measurements from the door edge to the emblem you will be fine. The driver side badge you will measure to the "392". The passenger side door you will measure to the "hemi". This help??

·
Registered
83 Posts
Well Damn! I just did this on my Core 2 weeks ago without those measurements and set it up @ 4 1/4" and 3 1/2" by looking at pics of other cars. WOOT!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts