Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Getting ready to order the 3D Maxpider kagu floor mats... Does anyone have any experience with these... They look good and at a better price than others...
Product Font Rectangle Technology Cross

I might add that I never really liked the weather tech mats... Just a little to bulky.

Reactions: Slowpoke387

·
Registered
2019 Dodge Challenger 392 T/A 6 speed
326 Posts
They are tons nicer than the more expensive brands. I believe they look very classy and match the interior very well. Most people don't even notice them or think they're factory and that's exactly what I want. I didn't want big bulky aftermarket looking mats like Weather Tech. After almost 3 years, they are in excellent shape. My car has around 12,500 miles on it with these mats.
Automotive tire Automotive design Car Grey Vehicle

Plant Steering wheel Automotive design Motor vehicle Car

·
Registered
2020 Redeye WB
170 Posts
I have them in my Redeye. Also had them in my last Hellcat. They are soooo much nicer than the rest. They have a very upscale weave look. Looks alone would've sold me but they're more then just a pretty face. The fit is perfection, and they have these little almost hair like things on the bottom that hold them in place perfectly. They dont move. I had WeatherTechs before and they moved all around, never fit correctly, looked too truck-like for a car, and overall were a disappointment aside from the protection aspect. Also the way these stay put is nice because you don’t have to use the hook that is built into your carpet. I remember fighting with that hook every time I wanted to remove the WeatherTech and it was a PIA. These are so much nicer all the way around.

·
Registered
3,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Thanks guys... I'm sold... They're already in the cart was just waiting on some replies... 👍
Edit: Ordered...

·
Registered
3,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
3,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Got my 3D mats in today... These mats are just great looking and fit just as good as they look... Like the fact that you line um up and they don't move ... They've got a Velcro type back that sticks to the carpet but not as strong as Velcro... I couldn't be happier... We'll see how they endure time but for now they're just Great in my opinion... Here are some pics...
Automotive design Motor vehicle Vehicle Car Grey

Automotive design Automotive tire Hood Grey Carbon

Motor vehicle Automotive design Steering part Steering wheel Personal luxury car

• Love
Reactions: dreinecke and RonB

·
Registered
2020 Redeye WB
170 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Challenger RT Scat Pack
1,987 Posts
Just installed mine thanks to hearing about these - HIGHLY recommend these!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts