Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
What's Old is New Again!
39,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welcome to the 48th Photo Contest Theme and Discussion Thread.

Use this thread for any discussion relating to the theme of the 47th photo contest.

Any conversation not related to the theme will be deleted.

Theme: "Art/Graffiti"

Challengers in front of art or graffiti murals. Or vintage advertising paintings​

·
What's Old is New Again!
39,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
What's Old is New Again!
39,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Vintage advertising. Good example would be Mail Pouch Tobacco painted on a barn.

·
What's Old is New Again!
39,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Reactions: KeysB5Blue

·
Registered
931 Posts
I did some research and it said that the mail pouch stop painting barns around 1992 well I know for a fact that barn was painted around the 90's . That I sent you a pic of

·
What's Old is New Again!
39,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Slower Traffic Keep Right
5,416 Posts
Hello all, I am trying to upload a picture like I have done a thousand times here but for some reason it's saying the server can't process the picture because it is too large. So what is the size limit on the picture? Thanks..!

Reactions: OrangeCrush392

·
MOPAR Top Eliminator, Carlisle 2016
27,963 Posts
Hello all, I am trying to upload a picture like I have done a thousand times here but for some reason it's saying the server can't process the picture because it is too large. So what is the size limit on the picture? Thanks..!
I ran into the same thing today. Limit is supposed to be 6MB and my pics were waaaaay smaller than that. Had to do some manipulating with photoshop to get a file the server liked. Afterward, I forgot to ping @GT about it. Thanks for the reminder.

·
5,416 Posts
I was wondering... Because I know I never had a problem before... At least I now know I am not going crazy...lol...thanks!!!

Reactions: OrangeCrush392

·
5,416 Posts
I got it to take... Thanks!!

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
I ran into the same thing today. Limit is supposed to be 6MB and my pics were waaaaay smaller than that. Had to do some manipulating with photoshop to get a file the server liked. Afterward, I forgot to ping @GT about it. Thanks for the reminder.
I was wondering how that turned out, as I am presently having trouble as well. Pics are only 2 to 2.5 mb.

·
MOPAR Top Eliminator, Carlisle 2016
27,963 Posts
I was wondering how that turned out, as I am presently having trouble as well. Pics are only 2 to 2.5 mb.
I finally was able to upload photos after I resized and cropped them in photoshop. I actually got 2 different messages - file too big and "There was an error processing your photo. On several tries, the picture looked like it was uploading as I could see it in the post then it looked like the server kicked it back. The thumbnail on the bottom of the post did not show the thumbnail or full size option either even though you could see that there was an attachment, which btw- opened in a separate window.

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
I finally was able to upload photos after I resized and cropped them in photoshop. I actually got 2 different messages - file too big and "There was an error processing your photo. On several tries, the picture looked like it was uploading as I could see it in the post then it looked like the server kicked it back. The thumbnail on the bottom of the post did not show the thumbnail or full size option either even though you could see that there was an attachment, which btw- opened in a separate window.
Sounds about right! I am trying to post pictures under road trip, and I can see it uploading. It goes from 0 to 100 % and then kicks it out with similar message about being to large for server. Don't see photo size option either. I do not have photoshop, so I am looking into other options. Thanks for response.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.