Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking at old post from may of 2009 and came across one that had one bad looking manifold, It was a XV Motorsports intake manifold for the 5.7. Was woundering if anyone had heard of it and had any info on it. Thanks. Phil

·
Registered
4,044 Posts
i just watched the video and read the info, but i would love to see some flow numbers for the old vs new intake.

·
Registered
4,390 Posts
Thats a pretty cool... seems a little bit on the costly side once you figure in all the other parts you need to make it all go together.

·
Banned
2,349 Posts
Unfortunately the XV intake is a power loser on the eagle hemi's. The intake on the 5.7 produces more torque along a wider band than the XV.

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Unfortunately the XV intake is a power loser on the eagle hemi's. The intake on the 5.7 produces more torque along a wider band than the XV.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^X2

Joe

·
Registered
12 Posts
i have an eagle hemi and I’m looking for a good intake manifold. What do you recommend? Iv heard about going with the 6.1L intake manifolds but if there’s a better one that I can use for better numbers then I’d rather go with that.

·
Registered
114 Posts
i have an eagle hemi and I’m looking for a good intake manifold. What do you recommend? Iv heard about going with the 6.1L intake manifolds but if there’s a better one that I can use for better numbers then I’d rather go with that.
this thread is 10 years old. you probably won't get a reply

·
Registered
67 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts