Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 3198 Posts

·
12,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yup, these are the courses they all take while they are in the womb....some graduate with honours, some with a masters and the nasty ones have doctorates.:D
It took a lot of work but I think my older daughter has her doctorate. LOL :D

·
12,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Great accumulation of quotes Alan. Were they sent to you or are they life experiences?
Well John, considering I'm hard of hearing and all the lumps I've taken ill let you be the judge on that!! :D

·
12,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
I can honestly say, I've used all five of those words, and the meanings are dead on. In fact, I used all of them today!
I love your honesty Susie, right on!! :smileup:

·
Mopartial to Challengers
8,932 Posts
When I was married, "Fine" was the one I feared the most. But any of the 5 (and the bonus word "Wow") always meant I was sleeping in the spare room with the dogs.

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
25,204 Posts
FINE Alan, NOTHING wrong with these terms, GO AHEAD and post this, WHATEVER makes you feel good. THAT'S OKAY by me!

Come on, you don't take this seriously do you??:D

·
Premium Member
8,656 Posts
I feel the need to add one here that isn't a word to fear so much as a no win situation to fear. I have found that I get into trouble allot for not being a mind reader...and boy does she get mad when she says something to me and leaves out the most important part thereby giving me no frame of reference about what the heck she's talking about feeling that I should just somehow know. And then there is the no words necessary mind reading when she feels I just should know. I'm I the only one????:4-dontknow::gy:

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
25,204 Posts
Ha! Actually Dan, I have the same situation here!! I am working hard on my mind reading abilities! I mean WOW how can I be expected to know what he is thinking!

(I forgot that bonus word earlier)

·
Premium Member
8,656 Posts
Ha! Actually Dan, I have the same situation here!! I am working hard on my mind reading abilities! I mean WOW how can I be expected to know what he is thinking!

(I forgot that bonus word earlier)
LOL...Yeah...this only started to be a problem after about 30 years together...but the closer I'm getting to 40...the worse it seems to be getting. She might say...I'm going to go pick up a few things I need...do you want anything? Then I might say...yeah...I have a check that needs to be deposited at the bank. Then its...that's the opposite direction from the grocery store (in that "not going to happen" tone of voice. All I needed to know was WHERE she was going to "pick up a few things"...and I never would have asked!!...but too late now...I'm in trouble again for not knowing that was where she ment she was going!!:4-dontknow:

·
12,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
FINE Alan, NOTHING wrong with these terms, GO AHEAD and post this, WHATEVER makes you feel good. THAT'S OKAY by me!

Come on, you don't take this seriously do you??:D
I feel the need to add one here that isn't a word to fear so much as a no win situation to fear. I have found that I get into trouble allot for not being a mind reader...and boy does she get mad when she says something to me and leaves out the most important part thereby giving me no frame of reference about what the heck she's talking about feeling that I should just somehow know. And then there is the no words necessary mind reading when she feels I just should know. I'm I the only one????:4-dontknow::gy:

Well maybe I just have a bad case of cabin fever that's making me a bit goofy lately but it's not even 7.30am and I've been yelled at three times already and told how lazy and stupid I am, I don't know if its PMS or menopause or maybe a combination of both but it's not the easiest thing being cooped up with three females here. The $64000 question here is who is right and who is wrong.:4-dontknow:

·
Premium Member
8,656 Posts
Well maybe I just have a bad case of cabin fever that's making me a bit goofy lately but it's not even 7.30am and I've been yelled at three times already and told how lazy and stupid I am, I don't know if its PMS or menopause or maybe a combination of both but it's not the easiest thing being cooped up with three females here. The $64000 question here is who is right and who is wrong.:4-dontknow:
Hang in there buddy....I find it helps to think of those who have it so much worse than me makes me feel better....like those poor idiots who think being met in the afterllfe by 50 virgins is a GOOD thing!!!....LMAO:gy::4-wavey:

·
12,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hang in there buddy....I find it helps to think of those who have it so much worse than me makes me feel better....like those poor idiots who think being met in the afterllfe by 50 virgins is a GOOD thing!!!....LMAO:gy::4-wavey:
Good point Dan!! I think I'm gonna take my car out again and do a few real good burnouts to help keep things in balance. :hah:

·
12,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
50 Virgins??? That's grief X 50!! That will really make you want to commit suicide!! :hah::wow:

1 - 20 of 3198 Posts