Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody remember some music video with a Green (or was it Purple) Cuda in it? I think it was The Cars or Rick Occasek. The premise of the video was the singer wanting to see his girl, they show her all depressed in her room (I think) then eventually he gets in the Cuda, peels out, drives fast and then sees her. I thought it was, I need you tonight, but no.

The girl was a Runway Model (I think). But if anyone remembers this video, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
396 Posts

·
"Z" member since 2009
3,907 Posts
I remember the green Duster on the Heartbeat City album cover. I bought that album when it was first released in 1984 and I also have the Candy-O album. The great thing about LPs are their large size and that you could really see their cover art in detail.

Not a Barracuda (but a Mopar all the same), but the B-52s song "Love Shack" talks about their Chrysler being "as big as a whale" and "seats about 20".

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...&mid=429FA746D46C9C7B5A59429FA746D46C9C7B5A59

·
Registered
23,118 Posts
Yeah I remember a Rick Ocasek video with a Barracuda, I believe it's from one of his solo albums and not one of his songs from the Cars.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.