Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So I was cruising, like I do almost every evening, and spotted a beautiful black Camaro RS (2012ish) at a traffic light and stoped right beside him, he looked like a nice dude (at least I thought) so I rolled down my window to complement him on his car (like any Musclecar guy would do) ... He pretended he didn't see me, so I rolled up my window and thought nothing of it :4-dontknow:

Light went green and we both took a right, i slowly cruised pass him, and as soon as a car came infront of me, he went WOT, so I shifted to Autostick to catch up (which I did) as soon as I came close he slowed down (he decided he has won ... WTF :Wow1:) so I came beside him and gave him a look he will never forget ... He freaked out and hit the gas again (we were going at least 60 at the time) and I went WOT the engine made a roaring sound I've never thought a V6 would make.

... Needless to say I pulled away from him like he was a Camry, and like any loser he did a drive-by :hah:

I don't usually race every time I get ... But this guy got to me.

Moral of the story is that I was thinking of purchasing a DiabloSport i1000 ... Not anymore :smileup:

Sorry for this long story ^_^ but i thought you guys would love to here it.

I'll post some pics of my 'Alexa' soon after I put on those script Challenger emblems on the fenders and grill.

Thanks for listening.

~ mjeida

·
Registered
2011 Challenger R/T Classic
224 Posts
... Needless to say I pulled away from him like he was a Camry, and like any loser he did a drive-by :hah:

~ mjeida

Just for future reference since you mentioned that, don't ever race a Camry. The SE models are faster than we are and it'll hurt your pride really bad when a sedan with kids in the back goes past you.

Nice story though....I hate Camaros.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Oh yeah Bonz, they hold their own

I just rolled over 37,000 miles and I swear the engine gets stronger every day. Shocks me sometimes when it cuts loose. My son bought an RT the day after I bought mine... and he is surprised by what it will do. Still... not yet anything like his. Maybe after the SC!:smileup:

·
Seeing red
14,951 Posts
Way to school the would-be bully. I don't like Camaros, but I understand that the owner of one does and I won't look down at it. Just treat me with the same respect.

·
Here Comes Trouble!
1,631 Posts
@mjeida - good way to handle Senor pendejo.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.