Dodge Challenger Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
This is why I never park on a public parking lot unless I can see my car, or my passenger will stand by for a moment if I need to run into a store somewhere. I good friend of mine has a 1939 Pontiac that been lowered, chopped and has a beautiful motor and blower unit. He parked in a parking lot to run in and get his prescription. He said he was only away from the vehicle foe about five minutes. When he came outside, he saw two men trying to unbolt parts from his motor. He yelled at them and they jumped into a car and got away before he could get the tag. Although they only got away with a small part from the cars body-sorry I can't remember exactly which part it was, it is very difficult for him to find replacement parts. My thought is that some people are alive only because it is illegal to kill them.

·
801 RWHP
8,468 Posts
Ok thought I would throw some pics up. I was eating lunch in my work truck today and a dude pulls in to a spot in front of me next to a pretty nice Corvette. Im not a big Vette fan but no matter. Someone loves this car. There are plenty of available spots and the one he is parking in is not being crowded from the other side either. He gets out and starts heading for the deli I came out of and looks back at his park job. So I was starting to get out to say something but im now thinking ok hes looking at it and gonna move it. Nope. Just went into the Deli. So when he came out I read him a small riot act. Told him I wasn't gonna go off on him but that was very uncool the way he parked and that he was ignorant for looking at it and thinking it was any sort of ok. I then told him he was probably lucky the owner never came out or that I wasn't the owner. I then went in to two stores to find the owner and showed him the pics. Its his son's car who just bought it then had to get to Texas and will be bringing it down soon. Dad was just "working it out". LOL. Anyway without further ado. Just another "Close Parker".

20140604_131750.jpg 20140604_131742.jpg

Attachments

·
455 RWHP / 452 Torque
3,732 Posts
That's ridiculous...plenty of other places to park and the guy parks there. Guarantee he did it on purpose.

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
28,113 Posts
Wow, I agree it must have been on purpose! How could anyone park that bad unless it was on purpose. That is just plain nasty!

·
Registered
2012 Challenger R/T Classic 5.7L
62 Posts
Have some disability from my Viet Nam experience so I have handicap permit. The injuries aren't worth the convince but for the very reason you all have said, I appreciate being able to park in the bigger spaces.
Ok thought I would throw some pics up. I was eating lunch in my work truck today and a dude pulls in to a spot in front of me next to a pretty nice Corvette. Im not a big Vette fan but no matter. Someone loves this car. There are plenty of available spots and the one he is parking in is not being crowded from the other side either. He gets out and starts heading for the deli I came out of and looks back at his park job. So I was starting to get out to say something but im now thinking ok hes looking at it and gonna move it. Nope. Just went into the Deli. So when he came out I read him a small riot act. Told him I wasn't gonna go off on him but that was very uncool the way he parked and that he was ignorant for looking at it and thinking it was any sort of ok. I then told him he was probably lucky the owner never came out or that I wasn't the owner. I then went in to two stores to find the owner and showed him the pics. Its his son's car who just bought it then had to get to Texas and will be bringing it down soon. Dad was just "working it out". LOL. Anyway without further ado. Just another "Close Parker".

View attachment 36496 View attachment 36497
If it were my vette the a--hole would have parked next to me like that only once before he learned that there was a lesson to be learned

21 - 27 of 27 Posts