Dodge Challenger Forum banner

+A Dealership Experience

786 views 20 replies 20 participants last post by  Hammer Down 
#1 ·
Hey Guys,

New to the forum and Hellcat world. Was a proud owner of 2009 B5 SRT8 and I just traded it in for a B5 Challenger Hellcat.

Wanted to give a quick shoutout to @Andy@WestburyJCDR and Westbury Dodge on Long Island for doing the right thing. I went to take delivery of my new Hellcat about 2 weeks ago and I did a walk around of the car. It had a few dings and a light scuff on the front bumper (Understandably, It was a 2016 left over so it was sitting on the lot for over 400 days). Andy advised me not to take delivery of the car and they would take car and make everything perfect.

I returned on Saturday to pick the car up and they had it indoors on the showroom floor under a car cover. The car looked perfect. It's not everyday a dealership looks take care of a customer the way they did.

I have been driving my Hellcat for about 5 days now and couldn't be happier!

#7 ·
Hello from Strasburg, VA

Hello and Welcome to ChallengerForumZ from the beautiful Shenandoah Valley of Virginia. Enjoy your Ride and the Site! You'll find some knowledgeable and friendly people to answer your questions or just entertain you. Glad you could join us!

#13 ·
Welcome to the Z from WV...Congrats on your new ride...

#16 ·
Welcome from NoCo. You will be glad you joined.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.