Dodge Challenger Forum banner

9101 - 9120 of 9396 Posts

·
Premium Member
687 Posts
;)

Popcorn Sutton would be disappointed in that alcohol content, anything less than 120 proof would be an insult !
Ha! True...I watched the show when they were trying to find his stash. 120 proof oh my...

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Nick's | Muscle cars, Cars, Ford humor

·
Registered
4,782 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
not really a joke, but figured i would share a personal story that i find very amusing and it causes my nephew huge amounts of embarrassment over the years. i have been growing my hair out and cutting off and donating it st. judes and ronald mcdonald house since i was 17, being that i am now in my 50's, ahem, it has been a long time. usually my hair grows from a marine cut, semper fi, to a good 12 inches of hair in about 2 1/2 yrs. anyway, when my eldest nephew was born, my hair started growing out, by the time he was almost 3 yrs old, it was time to get it cut. he enjoyed yanking on my ponytail. so, at the time, i had a 49 panhead chopper that i rode almost everyday that it didn't snow. he knew the sound of the bike and would run to the door when i would visit my eldest brothers house. so, i get my hair cut, and rode over, full face helmet. my sis-in-law said he went running saying unka unka. i open the front door and from the other end of the hallway, he stops as i pull off my helmet, shorn of hair. he starts crying and yelling no as i call out to him to come to unka, the little sh*t takes a running start and clocks me one in the crotch. as i double over in pain, he proceeds to pound and kick me saying no unka no unka. sis-in-law and my brother are in tears trying to get him off of me, and i am in tears, retching trying to crawl away. i don't need a bike alarm or a gps tracker, just my then 3 yr old nephew and his killer left hook. called the ball crusher for years. still get a twinge of pain when i see him. hope everybody found that amusing. be safe all.

9101 - 9120 of 9396 Posts