2,895 Posts

·
Registered
2,895 Posts
Follow me for more Recipes Memes - Working Smart for your Future

·
Premium Member
791 Posts
okay, here is a Cypriot joke that it told to all young ladies just before they consummate their wedding.
a young Cypriot comes home from the war against the turks with a purple heart for saving his troop from an i.e.d. his wound was he lost half of his foot. as a returning hero to his village, he proposes to his childhood sweetheart and the whole village gets together for their wedding. on their first night as husband and wife, the mother-in-law is sitting downstairs to make sure that the marriage was consummated. the husband is in bed under the sheets as his blushing bride comes out of the bathroom. she starts pulling the sheet down and sees that he has a hairy chest and she runs downstairs. what are you doing here asks her mother. he has a hairy chest says the bride. don't be such a puss, all men have hairy chests, go upstairs and stop being such a kook. girl goes upstairs and pulls the sheet a little lower and notices his abs. again, she runs downstairs, mom is like what now. he has muscles on his belly says the bride. look, he is a soldier, they are all like that, go and be a women. grab that sheet, yank it off and just go to town on him. he is your husband, enjoy him. so the girl goes upstairs, steels herself and pulls off the sheet and notices he is missing half of his foot and books out of the room. goes right to her mother and says, mom, he has a foot and a half. mother says, don't worry child, I will take care of this for you.
:ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
2,895 Posts
Sing along if you know the words...
2000S GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
For you shift your own types......( I had nothing to do with the spelling I swear)

·
Registered
2,895 Posts

10321 - 10340 of 10418 Posts