Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
More Than Just A Car
20,781 Posts
mmmm....now I have to try the "damned experiment' LOL

I can see it now......those that can't remember where they parked their cars at Walmart will be walking around with their keys to their heads looking for them :5700293539:

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Wow, can this be true? I guess tomorrow when Im off I will be doing this. Give this man my 83 rep points I dont know how to give reps.

·
Premium Member
20,471 Posts
Wow, can this be true? I guess tomorrow when Im off I will be doing this. Give this man my 83 rep points I dont know how to give reps.
Marc, To give reps just click on the scale in the upper right corner of the post you like and click "add to reputation".
Whatever rep power you have will be added to the person's total.

·
How fa$$$t do want to go?
9,406 Posts
Great--now the wife will be walking around the Walmart parking lot with a jug of water in one hand, and her key fob to her forehead.--:hah:
Still think it's easier to look at the aisle number signs on the light posts.--:D

·
Premium Member
39,846 Posts
My head hurts after watching that.:4-dontknow:

·
<<< Bending Time & Space >>>
16,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Well it turns out this trick doesn't work as well as I thought... I was trying to impress a girl with this nifty trick, we were standing waaaay away from my car... no dice. She whipped out her keys, DIDNT put them to her head, and hers still worked. Looked like a total nerd. Ah well, my car still looks better lol :D

·
<<< Bending Time & Space >>>
16,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Well it turns out this trick doesn't work as well as I thought... I was trying to impress a girl with this nifty trick, we were standing waaaay away from my car... no dice. She whipped out her keys, DIDNT put them to her head, and hers still worked. Looked like a total nerd. Ah well, my car still looks better lol :D
I think you had too much of your mind power devoted to her for that moment and it caused a weak link to the Challenger.............LOL ! :wavey:

Reactions: ninjadave

·
How fa$$$t do want to go?
9,406 Posts
Now that's funny, nerdjadave.------SORRY, meant to say ninjadave.--:i_rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.