Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
455 RWHP / 452 Torque
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stumbled on this tip today by accident...Sirius is having a free period, otherwise I'm not subscribed.

Been listening to it a good bit while on vacation and today while going through my presets, I noticed that if you keep hitting the PRESETS button, the text on each preset will cycle from CHANNEL NAME, MUSICIAN/BAND NAME, SONG TITLE. I saw the normal channel name and had my finger near the Presets button and went over a pot hole or some other bump...my finger tapped the Preset button again and the text changed. I thought it moved to my next set of presets but it showed the Band Name. I hit it again, Song name. Cool.

Maybe some other folks have known about this but I've not seen it mentioned so I thought I'd post it.

Reactions: beas62

·
MOPAR Top Eliminator, Carlisle 2016
27,963 Posts
The one in my truck does that if I hit the "info" button. Been making use of the free period which I think is until June 2. My XM SkyFi scrolls the song and artist continually. I switch that head unit between vehicles.

·
Registered
22,658 Posts
Good info on the free sirius, mine also does that by hitting the info button, I'll have to try it with the preset button.

·
455 RWHP / 452 Torque
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Took some pics to illustrate...

The standard screen when you tap PRESETS....shows the channel names

Tap PRESETS again and you get the band name...

Tap PRESETS one more time and you get the song name...

Reactions: avarageerod
1 - 6 of 6 Posts