Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Mine has holes in the right hand side -- with screws that go into the plastic fuse box.

Mine came from 3gcustomz...you can see the holes in the side of mine here.

·
What's Old is New Again!
39,549 Posts
I also have the 3G Customs ABS cover and it's held in place by two screws attaching to the fuse box.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
this one has no holes. I searched it on line and noticed that the ones that come from 3G have the holes...not happy:smiledown:

·
Registered
5,531 Posts
Was waiting for the email we spoke about in the other thread, never saw it so I guess this is it :)

But ours does not use screws and we have never had issues with it being secure, even driven one from South FL to PA and it never moved. Is it slid all the way over the fender bracket and fully secure around the fuse box?

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes Mikey, it's secure to that tab on the fender and pushed down as far as it will go around the fuse box. Like I said earlier, I know I have to situate the washer fluid container so it sits square but it just doesn't seem like it'll stay. I believe you when you say you drove all those miles and it stayed in place and I will give it a shot (I want to have it painted and ready to go for a show on Sunday)...just wish theres was a sure fire way to secure it. I'll keep you informed on how it goes. Thanks.

·
Registered
5,531 Posts
That is interesting to hear it is still not secure. I am sorry you are having troubles! Let me know, we just haven't seen this personally on all the local cars here that we have installed it on (being lose). In fact, when having to take one off of a car it was a bit of a fight to get it off due to how tight it was.

Thanks
Mikey

1 - 8 of 8 Posts