Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HELLO, I washed my car monday, and my dash board lit up, then I coudn't start it, so I got on my favorite site (challengerForumz) and got a few hints of what was wrong, first I read up on the speed sensor going out, but that wouldn't explain why it wouldn't start. So I unplugged the battery for an hour, car started up, but went to the store and when I went to start it again it wouldn't start. So I unplugged the negative battery cable, wait an hour, car started. Dropped it off the dealer, changed the oil, and they said it was the battery, I didn't believe it, they said I left something on. So I paid my bill, waited 30 mins for them to bring my car around, that came back telling me they couldn't start it. I laughed, they said we'll keep the car and check it out again. They called me back 2 hours later said it was my ABS module system. Said it take a few days to get the part. Has any one else had this happen to them?

·
"Turn on, tune in, drop out"
17,165 Posts
Challenger wheel sensors and no-touch high pressure car washes don't play well together. Avoid shooting high-pressure water into your rims.

·
2012 RT Redline Tri Coat
3,675 Posts
Challenger wheel sensors and no-touch high pressure car washes don't play well together. Avoid shooting high-pressure water into your rims.
That is a bit of a shocker there Tiki. For 3+ years now I have been using either a commercial or personal pressure washer on my vehicle and have used it on the wheels without issue. Could it be that this a year and model issue?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts