Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Had an accident on 84 in NY (heading out to the Indy 500) - no lights on that stretch, raining, and coming over a crest to see some remnants of an accident and had hardly 0 time to turn the wheel and ended up slamming to whatever was on the road (someone's plastic bumper guard I think). Good news is no one was hurt and the damage is just cosmetic.

I need to replace the front bumper and it looks like the Mopar http://www.mopar.com/ site isn't much help as far as finding things on there so I'll probably just make a phone call in a bit - my question is this - does anyone have any info on how to find parts that site or maybe an alternate site that says official Mopar parts?

I have a 2013 Rallye RedLine

Thanks!!

Jake

·
Registered
8,568 Posts
I always call my parts guy at the dealership. They have all the numbers of everything and from what I understand their own online network, all OEM of course.

Glad nobody was hurt!

·
"Turn on, tune in, drop out"
17,165 Posts
Yep, main thing is nobody was injured. Your local Dodge parts dept will have the part # then you can browse the web for the best deal.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks TikiMan! seems pretty obvious - shoulda thought of that one on my own - can't think straight when your baby gets hurt ;)

·
Registered
3,617 Posts
Sorry to hear of your accident! Glad you're OK! I hope your Challenger will be whole and on the road very Soon! Lou.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts