Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is for WorkPlayDrive and NoESP...

There are several unrelated posts I've come across here, which touch on this subject, but I have not seen one dedicated to this subject (or I have not seen one, so forgive me if there is one).

Apparently, there are a lot of requests for this in regards to the Z Automotive Tazer functionalities. Although there have been a lot of requests, there has not been a lot of confirmation that this is even being seriously considered as a future enhancement (or if it can even be done or not).

Any solid information?

Thank you in advance!

·
Knight of the black asphalt.
8,582 Posts
Driving in sport or track mode with a TaZer will keep the valves open.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Driving in sport or track mode with a TaZer will keep the valves open.
Actually, from Joe Z via Messenger discussion, confirmed Track Mode will keep the valves open 24/7. Sport Mode will keep the valves open more often, but not 24/7. Setting Custom Drive Mode to all Track DOES NOT keep valves open 24/7.

I will text Joe Z again to see what the status on this is, and report back.

·
Knight of the black asphalt.
8,582 Posts
Actually, from Joe Z via Messenger discussion, confirmed Track Mode will keep the valves open 24/7. Sport Mode will keep the valves open more often, but not 24/7. Setting Custom Drive Mode to all Track DOES NOT keep valves open 24/7.

I will text Joe Z again to see what the status on this is, and report back.
I only drive in track mode. What you are looking for might soon become an option. Joe is rather sharp.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OK, got a response from Joe. This is on his low priority list, as there are some issues that won't allow him to move the AES while the car is on.

On the fun side, I've learned to use the AutoStick while in Track Mode! BEAST MODE!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts