Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, name is Brian. I own a 2014 100 year anniversary edition rt that I'm currently waiting to get back after someone stole all 4 wheels and tires. Insurance is taking care of it and I just got it back today, but the thought of having it happening again is stressing me out. I've bought 2 sets of locking lugs to put on it for a little added, I know these are pretty easy to get through but with a shock sensor should make a more effective set up.

I've already bought a shock sensor to add to the factory alarm and will be installing it asap. My question is if anyone car help me out with what wire I need to look for In order to splice into the trunk alarm trip or the door trigger. Also most say that the sensor should be attached to the steering colum and want to make sure thats where I should. I need a constant power, and ignition power, a trigger, and a ground for the sensor.

I don't want to install a whole new alarm as car has all the features I want and don't want another fob to carry around.

· Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Since I couldn't find one, and no one else seems to have any idea, I got it all figured out going through the trunk switch, and powering everything back there and got it working! I'll update this post when I have a chance to take pictures of everything and give it a decent rundown for other members

· Registered
2018 plum crazy 392 T/A
167 Posts
where did you get the shock sensor?
if you buy from shock sensor .com the owner sends you the link to install into the challenger at what wires to splice into.
i have one in my 2018

1 - 8 of 8 Posts