Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi,

Looking for some advice on selling a Dodge Challenger R/T 2009, 27,000 km 6-speed manual trans that has never seen RAIN or SNOW under body is spotless. Currently I work at Oakville Honda, quite new to the sales industry for automotive so any advice would help. I am very familiar with this car has I have driven the Charger 2011 RT and Challenger RT 2010 extensively through out my life.

LET me know what you guys think!

Thanks,

Dylan Cohen
Cell: 905 599 3862

·
Knight of the black asphalt.
8,582 Posts
Let me see if I got this straight. You are asking for advice on selling a Challenger and gave a link to the car at your dealership. The car is listed for $28,988. You are new to the industry and you don't think your sales manager priced the vehicle correctly?

It appears to me you are using this forum for a classified add. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Let me see if I got this straight. You are asking for advice on selling a Challenger and gave a link to the car at your dealership. The car is listed for $28,988. You are new to the industry and you don't think your sales manager priced the vehicle correctly?

It appears to me you are using this forum for a classified add. :rolleyes:
More so to see if anyone out there has sold Muscle cars in the past and could provided advice to a young sales guy like me. Sure someone may take an interest in this vehicle on this forum, but the odds are low. My intentions are 80% towards tactics to selling this awesome car and how to... i sell HONDA'S not muscle cars so advice is needed. Honest truth, even look at my Facebook page DCohen Oakville Honda.

·
Knight of the black asphalt.
8,582 Posts
Maybe it's just me, but the first place I would go for advice on selling and pricing cars is my sale manager. Not a forum.

You will have better luck with him because of his experience in the industry and his car knowledge. As a sales manager he will have access to information we wouldn't.

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
55,567 Posts
No way will that sell at that price. I think you are $13,000 too high.

·
Premium Member
12,627 Posts
Way to high with that mileage....

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
55,567 Posts
No way will that sell at that price. I think you are $13,000 too high.
Well It just dawned on me you are in Canada so I'm wrong on the spread although the price does seem high in Canadian currency.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts