Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wanted to inquire on which would be best to lower my challenger?
Tips/pics/advice

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
I’ve been lowered for around 30K miles on KW adjustable springs. I have a ’15 SRT and works great with the 3 mode adjustable suspension and still similar ride to stock. Just corners much better now. Dialed my drop in to just a fuzz over 1”. Welcome to the “Z”!

·
Registered
3,776 Posts
Welcome to the Z from Canton,OH! My ride is not lowered but I would recommend an adjustable system like what @ArchGE posted for the simple fact that road conditions vary and obstacles show up that are not good for the lowered car on certain streets or parking situations.
Post up what you got!

Reactions: BXMBZ

·
Politically correct.
'09 SRT 440 HEMI
11,195 Posts
I like the Eibach springs on my SRT. It's only 1 inch lower but that's all I wanted. Too many potholes and bad roads around to go any lower. Plus it looks great too.
:cool:

·
Registered
2016 Dodge Challenger SXT
159 Posts
I have an Eibach Pro kit on mine. Sits lower than any stock trim level while still being tall enough to drive around with little to no issues. It's a pretty affordable option too.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I have an Eibach Pro kit on mine. Sits lower than any stock trim level while still being tall enough to drive around with little to no issues. It's a pretty affordable option too.
I did the Mopar lowering springs(1" drop). Now while that was financially prudent at the time, the decrease in spring travel made for a rougher ride. I think if I had to do it again I'd save up the dough and go with the Mopar coilovers)I believe their Bilsteins). But, $400 vs $1500(maybe the rougher ride is worth it).

·
Registered
3,776 Posts

·
Registered
4,182 Posts
Beautiful Doug !

Reactions: BXMBZ

·
Politically correct.
'09 SRT 440 HEMI
11,195 Posts
I like the Eibach springs on my SRT. It's only 1 inch lower but that's all I wanted. Too many potholes and bad roads around to go any lower. Plus it looks great too.
:cool:
Oh, almost forgot to insert a pic for reference.
20200706_134833.jpg

·
Registered
Mopar 17 Challenger #6 of 80 Billet Silver
93 Posts
Eibach Sportline, I wanted lower because I don't have many problems with uneven surfaces.

Additionally for thoroughness in answering you down the road. I also did Whiteline sways and Mopar strut&shock tower braces for rigidity.
I run mountain road ralleys which are super fun.
I'm presently doing Eibach upper control arms and rear camber bushings to clean up the alignment.

·
Registered
3,776 Posts
Reactions: oilslick

·
Registered
3,776 Posts
Eibach Sportline, I wanted lower because I don't have many problems with uneven surfaces.

Additionally for thoroughness in answering you down the road. I also did Whiteline sways and Mopar strut&shock tower braces for rigidity.
I run mountain road ralleys which are super fun.
I'm presently doing Eibach upper control arms and rear camber bushings to clean up the alignment. View attachment 279512
Drool!

·
Registered
2016 Dodge Challenger SXT
159 Posts
I've thought about it, I think I'd love the look of my car slammed down low, maybe some Sportlines and better shocks with some adjustable suspension parts to get a proper alignment. Perhaps a future project when I know I won't have to drive it on old, run-down country roads all the time.

Here it is now, lowered on some Eibach Pros:

·
Registered
3,776 Posts
Reactions: SFCR
1 - 20 of 31 Posts