Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is absolutely the last mod I'm doing to the reaper. Honest. ..

Attachments

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've had it off for weeks now and after looking at other ways of modifying this piece I came up with this. Not on yet. Still debating.

·
Andy
3,906 Posts
I don't know you....but I'd be willing to bet your last mod comment will turn out to be inaccurate!!!!

·
Registered
13,032 Posts
It never ends!

Looks good. TGJS on here did something cool to his engine cover, you might want to PM him for some info/pics of what he did, it turned out pretty cool.

·
Mopartial to Challengers
2013 Dodge Challenger R/T Classic
9,675 Posts
It won't be your last. Accept that your Challenger is a Jedi. It will hypnotize you with a sequential turn signal and tell you what you will mod next. Mine just convinced me that my OEM airtube is not the cold air intake I'm looking for...

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Since becoming a member to the Z I feel like part of everyone's daily life. Even though some like myself, only periodically has something to say or add to a post. Being the owner of a vehicle that very few have a chance of experiencing is the best feeling one could have. Thanks for the thumbs up comments.

Reactions: jklotz10

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
Since becoming a member to the Z I feel like part of everyone's daily life. Even though some like myself, only periodically has something to say or add to a post. Being the owner of a vehicle that very few have a chance of experiencing is the best feeling one could have. Thanks for the thumbs up comments.

Even if you dont post all that much, please be sure to take advatnage of meet and greets, local cruizes, major events in your areas, etc. whenever you can. I think you will find the people are even cooler in person than they are on the forum!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts