Dodge Challenger Forum banner

After the catch can etc, etc, etc.

763 views 12 replies 11 participants last post by  ply67cuda 
#1 ·
This is absolutely the last mod I'm doing to the reaper. Honest. ..

Attachments

See less See more
#8 ·
It won't be your last. Accept that your Challenger is a Jedi. It will hypnotize you with a sequential turn signal and tell you what you will mod next. Mine just convinced me that my OEM airtube is not the cold air intake I'm looking for...

#12 ·
Since becoming a member to the Z I feel like part of everyone's daily life. Even though some like myself, only periodically has something to say or add to a post. Being the owner of a vehicle that very few have a chance of experiencing is the best feeling one could have. Thanks for the thumbs up comments.

#13 ·
Since becoming a member to the Z I feel like part of everyone's daily life. Even though some like myself, only periodically has something to say or add to a post. Being the owner of a vehicle that very few have a chance of experiencing is the best feeling one could have. Thanks for the thumbs up comments.

Even if you dont post all that much, please be sure to take advatnage of meet and greets, local cruizes, major events in your areas, etc. whenever you can. I think you will find the people are even cooler in person than they are on the forum!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.