Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my first post. We have owned our 2010 Challenger R/T for a little over 3 years and recently I have noticed that there is no difference in the recirc function of the A/C it appears to be stuck on full inside recirc air which for now inTexas is good. I was wondering if anyone else has had A/C recirc problems?

·
Registered
924 Posts
Yes. Mine has been repaired 4 times now. As recently as last month. $800 repair according to my service advisor, but, since it had been repaired so many times under warranty, they had to repair it again.

Good luck!

·
Premium Member
18,439 Posts
I've read where some members have had problems with the air recirculating door / linkage hanging up causing issues similar to yours.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes. Mine has been repaired 4 times now. As recently as last month. $800 repair according to my service advisor, but, since it had been repaired so many times under warranty, they had to repair it again.

Good luck!
thanks for the reply did the dealer say weather it was the blend air door or the in dash module that was giving you all the trouble?

·
Registered
924 Posts
thanks for the reply did the dealer say weather it was the blend air door or the in dash module that was giving you all the trouble?
"54365 CP BROKEN RECIR DOOR 5.60 T5.6 DIAG AND REPLACE RECIR DOOR, EVACUATE AND RECHARGE AC HVAC OPERATES NORMAL NOW"

Quoted from the invoice I received from them.

I didn't ask, I have become uninterested in why or what is wrong with my vehicle at this point. I tell them what's not working, they fix it and Dodge usually pays for it. When I took it in for the last repair, I asked Dodge to have the dealership check the electrical system to see if it's causing all the problems with my car and they said that the dealership says they already checked it and it's fine. :shakehead:

Until the next time.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts