Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got around to installing my Airaid CAI a few weeks ago. Since the car is in the garage until spring I haven't driven it yet with it on but it does clean up in engine bay in my opinion. Now I just need to replace the factory tube with the resonator with the resonatorless one.

Sidenote... the circled stuff is wax from the previous owner. Any tips to remove this? I have tried dish liquid, Griot's dried on wax remover, and kerosene. It is on the plastic and some of the paint in the engine bay and trunk. I can't get it off and it is driving me crazy.

Attachments

·
Registered
23,118 Posts
Cool, looks good. Someday spring will come and we can actually get our cars out again LOL.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cool, looks good. Someday spring will come and we can actually get our cars out again LOL.
Thanks! Calling for more snow Sun-Mon BUT... if the forecast is right which it usually isn't... next weekend is looking up. I bought my car in November and have only driven it twice. Can't wait for warm weather and then the recall work to be finished so that I can start enjoying it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.