Dodge Challenger Forum banner
441 - 460 of 571 Posts
Thanks for the reply SoCal. Maybe we can get this board lit up! Lots of posts, but, no action. I'm a retired "Old Fart", so yeah, I'm up for Wednesdays. Thursday is Race Day for our R/C's, so that's out. Can you give me an idea of where the Lookout Road house is? Sure looking forward to getting a group of these fabulous rides together. Ron
Quite road trip for you....It's on the Lk. Elsinore side of Highway 74 also known as Ortega Highway in the hills.
It's off the 15 South if your headed to say Temecula/San Diego, OR.....off the 5 South in San Juan Capistrano...it's about 20 miles rom the 5 over to the Lake Elsinore Side and The Lookout

Here's their website...has a great view of the lake below.......
http://www.lookoutroadhouse.com/ CHECK out the PANARAMA picture.

How about Wednesday March 25th around Noon??

Thanks SoCal,
Yep, that's pretty far for me. I'm waiting for some wheels to come in from Saleen, who is in the Corona area, I believe. So when that stuff arrives, I'll be down in that area. I'll keep in touch. Ron

Not sure if I checked in already, but I have a 6spd 2015 R/T Plus Classic still stock. I live in Canoga Park and commute to Ventura. I've heard of meet ups at Big Boy in Northridge and at Oxnard at the In-N-Out on oxnard Blvd, but get off work to late.

socal--laguna niguel

I'm hiding out up here in Redding, i don't do the long drive thing too much anymore, there was a time I'd leave Redding and be in Vancouver B.C. in 12 hr's. Ahhh those days are way gone. Sacto is easy but Fresno and places south are pretty much out of a one day boogie. Has there been any thought of a Tahoe thing, if done in the summer you'd be hard pressed to fine a nicer location.
Just my thought process at work.
Norvin

441 - 460 of 571 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.