Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, I've been accumulating new parts/mods all winter, but have been waiting for spring to get everything installed (mostly because - and I don't mean to disrespect the challenger - my car kinda sucks in the snow and ice, and I don't drive it much in the winter). I have an eibach pro-plus suspension kit , an airaid poweraid throttle body spacer, new EBC rotors & yellow stuff brake pads, K&N Performance oil filter... even a gigantic thing of royal purple synthetic. Here's the question: the obvious mod that I sort of forgot but now want to add is an oil catch can... which brand is best? (2009 RT classic)

thanx!!

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
Billet and Moroso both make good products. The Moroso has a very handy valve that allows you to drain the oil without removing the can.

·
Banned
2,349 Posts
OK, I've been accumulating new parts/mods all winter, but have been waiting for spring to get everything installed (mostly because - and I don't mean to disrespect the challenger - my car kinda sucks in the snow and ice, and I don't drive it much in the winter). I have an eibach pro-plus suspension kit , an airaid poweraid throttle body spacer, new EBC rotors & yellow stuff brake pads, K&N Performance oil filter... even a gigantic thing of royal purple synthetic. Here's the question: the obvious mod that I sort of forgot but now want to add is an oil catch can... which brand is best? (2009 RT classic)

thanx!!

Both Billet and Moroso, I use Moroso well because I always have since I started with cars , just look at mounting location and decide what you want :smileup:

The Throttle body spacer those make excellent paperweight for instruction sheets while working on the car, and thats where I would leave it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts