Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Own my 71 340 RT 38 years. Wife is planing on burying me in it. Gearing up to do a full resto and trying to figure is it best value wise to restore it to original specs or upgrade it to tubular K member and Disc brakes etc. ?

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
53,571 Posts
Own my 71 340 RT 38 years. Wife is planing on burying me in it. Gearing up to do a full resto and trying to figure is it best value wise to restore it to original specs or upgrade it to tubular K member and Disc brakes etc. ?
Depends on what you want. Is it a numbers matching car?If it is I would restore it to original.

·
What's Old is New Again!
39,461 Posts
Hello from Strasburg, VA

Hello and Welcome to the 'Z' from the beautiful Shenandoah Valley of Virginia. :4-wavey: Enjoy your Ride and the Site! You'll find some knowledgeable and friendly people to answer your questions or just entertain you. Glad you could join us!

You'll find most of the members here own the modern version of the Challenger, but that doesn't mean we don't appreciate the Classics.

·
<<< Bending Time & Space >>>
16,093 Posts
:Racing:Hello and Welcome from Michigan. Enjoy the forum !!!:Racing:

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Welcome to the Z from Northern California. Come on in for the best help, food for thought, and conversation there is to find anywhere. Life is GOOD with a Challenger! Glad you're here. :smileup:

·
12,989 Posts
Welcome from north N.J.

·
Registered
22,643 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Seeing red
14,951 Posts
Welcome to the Z from New Mexico! You have found the absolute best spot for a Challenger lover to be except for behind the wheel! Enjoy the ride!

·
Registered
8,503 Posts
Hello and Welcome to the “Z” from Pittsburgh, PA! Congratulations to you on the 71 Challenger! She is a classic and if you do the update on suspension and brakes keep the original parts if you change your mind and go with the original configuration later down the road.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts