Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Mopartial to Challengers
2013 Dodge Challenger R/T Classic
9,683 Posts
Guy: The guy wrote down the kilometers
Girl: Good idea, eh?

WTH? This [email protected] takes place in Canada too!

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
28,438 Posts
Gee, don't ya like the way he said to her "next time, when someone doesn't write it down"? Yikes, what the heck are these people at the repair shops being paid?

·
Premium Member
4,128 Posts
Conversation from my Brother's dash cam about 3 months ago....
Mechanic: Quick, quick.... get in...
Door slams.
Some cute girl: Whose Mustang is this?
Don't know but the *(&%$ thing has a blower on it! I'm gonna rip this car a new ass!
Some cute girl: What's that thing behind the mirror?
Mechanic: Ah.... shit...ah wait a sec...ah (long pause) ain't no plug on it. I think it's hard wired or runs on a battery......ah you better get out.
Some cute girl: Door slams as she mumbles something under her breath.
Mechanic: Mumbles....^^%* $hit.....SOB! Car shuts off.

My brother let the owner of the dealership listen to the clip. The mechanic don't work there anymore.

-John

·
Registered
917 Posts
Writing down the mileage does no good really. Think about it... You will know someone did a joy ride but there is no way to prove it. An owner of the dealership or a judge will say show me the proof that this was the mileage when you pulled into the service bay. You can't prove it unless you bring the service writer over, show him you are taking a picture of the odometer and get him to sign something that this WAS the mileage when you dropped it off.

·
Registered
8,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Writing down the mileage does no good really. Think about it... You will know someone did a joy ride but there is no way to prove it. An owner of the dealership or a judge will say show me the proof that this was the mileage when you pulled into the service bay. You can't prove it unless you bring the service writer over, show him you are taking a picture of the odometer and get him to sign something that this WAS the mileage when you dropped it off.
He obviously let them know that he wrote it down, thus the lack of joyride. Hey listen, yes, someone could confront you about it if it happened to you but it's not a judge and jury situation. Everyone's not a bunch of lawyers running around (thank goodness), this is not for a suit this is for sanity and respect. You don't need them to agree with you, you just need proof to throw up online and to not give them your business any more. Enough of that stuff gets online and they are out of customers, as it should be.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts