Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
MOPAR Top Eliminator, Carlisle 2016
27,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Forgeline DS3 - silver powder coat centers with gunmetal powder coated inner rims. Ordered them tonight, should have them some time in August.....

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
53,712 Posts
Those are sweet, great choice.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Forgeline DS3 - silver powder coat centers with gunmetal powder coated inner rims. Ordered them tonight, should have them some time in August.....

Nice wheels. Great choice Theresa! :) What type of sneakers you putting on them?

·
27,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice wheels. Great choice Theresa! :) What type of sneakers you putting on them?
I've got Hankook Ventus V12s for them. Had these before and since I was able to get a great price on Tirerack, I figured I'd stick with them. 245/45-20 on the front and 275/40-20 on the rears. I'm going with 10 inch wide rear rims.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
I've got Hankook Ventus V12s for them. Had these before and since I was able to get a great price on Tirerack, I figured I'd stick with them. 245/45-20 on the front and 275/40-20 on the rears. I'm going with 10 inch wide rear rims.
Nice setup. :) I plan to do something similar down the road. Love the staggered look.:smileup:

·
What's Old is New Again!
39,549 Posts
Sweet, T! Me Likey! :smileup:

·
Registered
374 Posts
I absolutely LOVE these wheels. Your car will look amazing with them.

On another note, I put the Hankook Ventus V12s on my Caliber SRT4 at only 17,000 miles, they're way better tires than the Goodyear F1's that came on the car. And after another 30,000 miles, I bought another set. They really are great tires.

Can't wait to see your car with the Forgelines.

·
27,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I absolutely LOVE these wheels. Your car will look amazing with them.

On another note, I put the Hankook Ventus V12s on my Caliber SRT4 at only 17,000 miles, they're way better tires than the Goodyear F1's that came on the car. And after another 30,000 miles, I bought another set. They really are great tires.

Can't wait to see your car with the Forgelines.
I had 15K miles on the Hankooks that were stolen and they still had alot of tread left. My F-1 fronts were shot at 15K.

·
<<< Bending Time & Space >>>
16,093 Posts
Great choice Theresa ! Hopefully they'll stay put !

·
12,990 Posts
Very nice Theresa!!

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
Those will look great on your B5 Theresa!!!! :smileup:

·
Mopartial to Challengers
2013 Dodge Challenger R/T Classic
9,684 Posts
Xlnt choice, Theresa! :smileup:

Glad to see a silver lining coming out of this!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts