Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Slower Traffic Keep Right
5,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going to work this morning, hit a light with a newer F150 in the next lane... I didn't acknowledge his presence so I didn't know he wanted to run... I always pull off fast from a light. I noticed he was gassing it... chirps in second and third gear put an end to his attempt pretty quickly... I pulled up to the gate guard and noticed he was several cars back in line.... I asked to guard to tell him nice try.. lol Guard just laughed....

·
Premium Member
1,219 Posts
I had a 150 try me too. When he caught up at the next light he told me he can "usually hang with the Rt's.............There's a little muscle car guy in every truck owner ;-)

·
Registered
283 Posts
Ford guys think theyre he fastest things out there. The F-150 with the coyote motor is pretty quick for being a truck but, 'cm on--it's still a truck. Ford or not.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I have fun with my blown 2012 F-150 5.0 all the time ( except when in the Challenger )
Most guys say WTF is in that thing ? The Roush exhaust is a dead give away that it isn't stock

·
2012 RT Redline Tri Coat
3,675 Posts
Sweet one!

I had a Nissan 350Z try to run with me yesterday. He quit after I got three car lengths on him. It was surprising that the car was as slow as it performed. When we got to the light, he had his hands up and was waving his arms as if to say "what else could I do?".

·
Registered
8,503 Posts
Generally speaking a pickup is relatively light add a V8 and they go, but a stock PU truck against an R/T is not a wise move. Congratulations on the kill and be safe on the streets.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts