Dodge Challenger Forum banner

61 - 75 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
I'll take one in black. Will this Catch Can work with a 3.5l engine? If not, please redraw if I happen to win.

·
Registered
77 Posts
This is just great , I don't think I have ever won anything. I mentioned to my wife to get this for Christmas or for our 27 wedding anniversary. thanks random generator! Again thank you from Beavercreek Ohio.
The Great Pumpkin smiled on me Charlie Brown....

·
<<< Bending Time & Space >>>
16,093 Posts
Congrats on the win and thanks to Elite for the giveaway.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Congrats on winning the free catch can...I won the first one, and I have to say that the quality of the product is amazing. You will not be disappointed. I meant to take a picture of the install, but I got extremely busy over the summer and just never got around to it.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Here is the scoop guy's
The Catch can arrived Thursday, the packing was perfect and everything was included to make a side mount possible. Quality is second to none. This thing just shouts look at me. I could not be any happier. I am posting a thread later today because I had an idea when I started the install to lower my washer solvent tube to see the CC. The guys at EE located in CO. ROCK as in Rocky Mountain High ! Thank you so much.

Link to install
http://www.challengerforumz.com/showthread.php?p=744417#post744417

Attachments

61 - 75 of 75 Posts