Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody, thanks for allowing me into the forum. I was doing some research for Challengers for my mid life crisis car and found this website. I grew up in a North California college town where I owned a Chevy Camaro Z28 then went to the Ford Mustang GT 5.0, I got a ride from a friend who had a 1970 Challenger R/T 440 V-8 and an automatic and told him I need one of these. A bigger muscle car with room so I'm not feeling like I'm crammed in driving a go-cart. I've been doing a lot of research since 2008 when the Challenger came back to current and from the previous years of the 70's. Camaro turned on a dime, the Mustang was the fastest but the back end would come around and I didn't care for hatchback sports cars. I fell in love with the Challenger for obvious reasons but waited for the perfect year when all the bugs were fixed and Dodge bettered the performance. I'm excited as the time has come...

·
<<< Bending Time & Space >>>
16,093 Posts
:Racing:Hello and Welcome from Michigan. Enjoy the forum !!!:Racing:

·
12,990 Posts
Welcome from north N.J.

·
What's Old is New Again!
39,558 Posts
Hello from Strasburg, VA

Hello and Welcome to the 'Z' from the beautiful Shenandoah Valley of Virginia. :4-wavey: Enjoy your Ride and the Site! You'll find some knowledgeable and friendly people to answer your questions or just entertain you. Glad you could join us!

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
53,729 Posts
Welcome from AZ.

·
Registered
22,670 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Here Comes Trouble!
1,621 Posts
Welcome from Northern Virginia. You will find a lot of helpful advice and many friendly people.

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Welcome to the Z! Have fun browsing the site! :smileup:

·
Seeing red
14,951 Posts
Welcome to the Z from New Mexico! You have found the absolute best spot for a Challenger lover to be except for behind the wheel! Enjoy the ride!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts