Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey-

So I'm not the most technologically savvy guy around (I spent days trying to turn my face into a book before my son said "that's not what it means, Dad!"), so hopefully I'm doing this right.

Anyway, bought a 2014 Challenger R/T 100th Anniversary Edition last week. My first new car when I got out of the Marine Corps 40 years ago was a 1974 Dodge Challenger, so I have now come full circle. (And, no, this is not a mid-life crisis--unless there's some chance I'm going to live until I am 120 years old!)

Love the car. It's predecessor was a 2010 Mustang GT that I also loved but that I made the mistake of getting as an automatic. The car that preceded that was a 2006 GTO with a 6 speed and I really missed "rowing my own," so of course I got the 6 speed in my new Challenger.

Anyway, love the look, love the ride and can live with the slightly less power it has compared to the Mustang and the GTO. Besides I can't afford any more tickets!

I am having problems with the radio and Voice Control, which I'll write about on a separate thread since this has probably gotten too long (and too boring) already.

Glad to be here.

Rick

·
What's Old is New Again!
39,566 Posts
Hello from Strasburg, VA

Hello and Welcome to the 'Z' from the beautiful Shenandoah Valley of Virginia. :4-wavey: Enjoy your Ride and the Site! You'll find some knowledgeable and friendly people to answer your questions or just entertain you. Glad you could join us!

·
MOPAR Top Eliminator, Carlisle 2016
27,975 Posts
Welcome to the Z from Key West! Enjoy!
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

·
12,990 Posts
Welcome from north N.J.

·
Registered
22,670 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
53,741 Posts
Welcome from AZ.

·
Seeing red
14,951 Posts
Welcome to the Z from New Mexico! You have found the absolute best spot for a Challenger lover to be except for behind the wheel! Enjoy the ride!

·
Premium Member
18,518 Posts
Welcome from NJ Rick.
Glad to have you here and thanks for your service. :smileup:

·
<<< Bending Time & Space >>>
16,093 Posts
:Racing:Hello and Welcome from Michigan. Enjoy the forum !!!:Racing:

·
Premium Member
1,517 Posts
Hello.............

..................RickC and welcome to the Z from Dover, Delaware. Congratulations on your new ride. Hey, I'm with you. I just gas'em and drive'em. :SHOCKED:
I know you'll love the ride and the folks on this forum.
Keep on CHALLENGING!:smileup:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts