Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New memeber here from South Florida...no Challenger yet, but it's something I'm really considering. I've been on a bunch of Mustang forums for the last 9 years.....here is my story...had a couple of fox bodies, one I built myself had a lot of fun with them. However, I'm getting older and less interested in wrenching. Also I've moved recently so I no longer have access to a garage like I used to. DD is almost paid for and barely has 50k on it, so I'm in a spot where I can buy a new car as a toy. Not big on the new Mustang (besides I suspect I'm gonna be priced out of it). Actually not big on any of them past '09 (although the new 5.0 is a beast). Not at all interested in the Camaro, in my eyes it's junk. I've had this thing for the Challenger since the concept came out, it's just a good looking car! So anyways, here I am checking out the forum, seeing what mods ppl do, etc. Thanks for having me!

·
Seeing red
14,951 Posts
Welcome to the Z from New Mexico! You have found the absolute best spot for a Challenger lover to be except for behind the wheel! I hope you get what you want!

·
Andy
3,906 Posts
you've come to the right place to get all the info you could hope for to make that great decision to buy a Challenger!!!

Welcome to the Z!

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Welcome to the Z, have fun browsing! :smileup:

·
What's Old is New Again!
39,539 Posts
Hello from Strasburg, VA

Hello and Welcome to the 'Z' from the beautiful Shenandoah Valley of Virginia. :4-wavey: Enjoy the Site! You'll find some knowledgeable and friendly people to answer your questions or just entertain you. Glad you could join us!

·
Premium Member
18,482 Posts
Welcome from NJ.
Glad to have you here !
Besides its looks,I'm sure you'll enjoy the ride of a Challenger as well.
Good Luck

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
53,694 Posts
Welcome from AZ. Go test drive one.

·
Here Comes Trouble!
1,621 Posts
Greetings and salutations from Northern Virginia. Glad you decided to join up.
Congrats on the new ride....

·
Registered
22,668 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
<<< Bending Time & Space >>>
16,093 Posts
:Racing:Hello and Welcome from Michigan. Enjoy the forum !!!:Racing:

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Welcome to the Z from Northern California. Come on in for the best help, food for thought, and conversation there is to find anywhere. Life is GOOD with a Challenger! Glad you're here. :smileup:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks for all the welcomes, even though I WAS sans Challenger. However, as of this moment, I'm no longer stalking. Pulled the trigger on a 14 RT Classic Granite pearlcoat. Left the dealer at 1030, stopped and got something to eat and just got in. What a ride! I'll pst pics when I can...

·
12,990 Posts
Welcome from north N.J.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts