Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I am a new owner now. My former wife had 4 different Chargers and now a Challenger.
I picked up a 2018 Knuckle White Challenger GT. I’m retired now and this is plenty fast enough for me. I wanted to get a replacement for my first car from the early 70’s however it was out of my budget. It was a 67 Goat. I wish I knew then what a collector car it would be. BUT, after 2 weeks with this I am very happy and happy that I found this group.

·
Registered
2020 Redeye WB
216 Posts
Welcome aboard. Feel free to vote for the 2023 calendar photos while youre getting acclimated.

·
Premium Member
1,561 Posts
Welcome from the great state of Eastern Oregon.

Reactions: IronRick

·
Mopartial to Challengers
2015 SRT Hellcat
11,212 Posts
I wanted to get a replacement for my first car from the early 70’s however it was out of my budget. It was a 67 Goat. I wish I knew then what a collector car it would be.
Haha! You and me both. My first car was a 66 GTO hardtop. Bought it in 1977 for $2500. Junked it 5 years later as a $500 trade-in for a shiny new Honda Accord econobox hatchback. Been kicking myself for the last 40 years.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Haha! You and me both. My first car was a 66 GTO hardtop. Bought it in 1977 for $2500. Junked it 5 years later as a $500 trade-in for a shiny new Honda Accord econobox hatchback. Been kicking myself for the last 40 years.
In Chicago on 09/09/76 I pulled over to talk to a girl I knew. As I was getting out I noticed 3 gang members that were after me because I beat up their leader. I see the gun come out and I dove back in and started it as bullets are hitting the windshield. I threw it in reverse, hit the gas as well as sideswiping 5 parked cars. Straight to the Police Station and told them what happened. They told me not to do any Police Report and to leave Chicago. I sold it to a guy who was always asking to buy it and the next day I joined the Navy and was in San Diego that night.

When I came home from Bootcamp I called my friend. He said they followed him home one night and he made it inside. They firebombed the garage and blew up my Goat. Well his Goat. I apologized and he was cool about it. He said I warned him.

Welcome aboard. Feel free to vote for the 2023 calendar photos while youre getting acclimated.
[/QUOTE

·
Registered
2018 Challenger RT Scat Pack
2,086 Posts
Welcome from Florida! Sounds like you've got an awesome Challenger - enjoy!

·
Premium Member
2015 sxt/rt 5.7 with scat pack kits 1 &2
2,987 Posts
welcome from ny

·
Registered
3,387 Posts
Welcome from the ROT. My friend has a very fast 67 GTO which I just rode in Saturday headed to the local Good Guys car show.
Font Triangle Badge Emblem Circle

1 - 20 of 22 Posts