Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So it is yet another snowy Sunday afternoon in NE PA. Really starting to hate this weather and can't wait to take Precious out for spin. Decided to do some paperwork for work but got sidetracked and ordered parts for my Challenger. Placed an order with Speedlogix for my Drake FuelDoor and also ordered some other stuff from Summit. Being bored is not good for my credit card! Lol.

So back to getting my work stuff done to pay for today's part....

Still snowing by the way

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Hellcat, 6 Speed Manual
1,103 Posts
We got a foot in the last 24 hours or so, not driving the car for a little while damnit!

·
Registered
23,118 Posts
Still snowing in central PA, I just came in from shoveling, boy am I tired of shoveling snow.

·
13,007 Posts
Snowing here too, im sick of snow.

·
Registered
5,379 Posts
I wanted snow this year since we bought a Jeep but even we are getting really sick of winter.. Too much snow and ice, not to mention the frigid temps..:smiledown:

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
I've got my SRT Chin Spoiler staring me in the face, along with some under the hood goodies.....hopefully I'll have the strength to install all my mods in the Spring (whenever that is!!!). After shoveling 48 inches of snow (4 inches today and more coming on Wednesday), my upper body is shot!!

·
Politically correct.
'09 SRT 440 HEMI
11,887 Posts
No more snow!!!!!

It's coming to this for me soon....and I don't even own a Challenger any more. :sad:

Attachments

·
13,007 Posts
Yep!!! My finger is tightening on the trigger!!!

:bur2:

Maybe we should be counting our Blessings for yesterday, we only got 3 inches instead of 3 feet which they were talking about. :smileup:

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
Maybe we should be counting our Blessings for yesterday, we only got 3 inches instead of 3 feet which they were talking about. :smileup:
For us here in PA....that's coming on Wednesday.....12+ inches!!!!

I can't take much more!!!

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
31,093 Posts
Oh my gosh Susie, that is really hard to believe! You have suffered enough. We are entering a dry pattern after getting about 4 inches of snow on Saturday night. I really can't believe the forecast, the week ahead is for 40's and maybe 50 with no snow. I need to wash the car this week!!

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
Oh my gosh Susie, that is really hard to believe! You have suffered enough. We are entering a dry pattern after getting about 4 inches of snow on Saturday night. I really can't believe the forecast, the week ahead is for 40's and maybe 50 with no snow. I need to wash the car this week!!
Betty....I'm usually a go-with-the-flow kinda girl, not much gets me down, but this weather is wearing on me. When and if all this snow melts, it will take dozens of rain storms to wash all the salt and gravel off the roads....then we'll have to deal with all the potholes!!

I know Spring is coming....we just need a break!

·
Politically correct.
'09 SRT 440 HEMI
11,887 Posts
Betty....I'm usually a go-with-the-flow kinda girl, not much gets me down, but this weather is wearing on me. When and if all this snow melts, it will take dozens of rain storms to wash all the salt and gravel off the roads....then we'll have to deal with all the potholes!!
Hopefully we'll be good for Carlisle in July. Uhhhggh. :shakehead:

·
Registered
5,379 Posts
More for us in Maryland too, I live in Maryland because we normally don't get much.. This year has been very trying on me, it's been really cold for far to long.. I have not driven the Challenger in almost 2 and a half months, normally during the winter she sits for no more then a month.. :smiledown:

·
Premium Member
2,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hopefully we'll be good for Carlisle in July. Uhhhggh. :shakehead:
Come on Carlisle! We are actually planning to attend our first Chrysler Carlisle event this year. Looking at hotel rooms now. Any suggestions on where to stay. Hotel needs a pool for my son.

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
Come on Carlisle! We are actually planning to attend our first Chrysler Carlisle event this year. Looking at hotel rooms now. Any suggestions on where to stay. Hotel needs a pool for my son.
Better Book soon.....Hotels go quick for Carlisle events. I have stayed at the Hampton Inn at Carlisle, and the Sleep Inn...both have pools.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.