Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 120 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,141 Posts
I can't even imagine anyone having to wait for one of these cars. I am going nuts just waiting for the Shaker hood, let alone the whole car!

Congrats to anyone buying one of these cars, just when you thought the Challenger couldn't possibly get any more awesome, they come out with this!

·
Registered
313 Posts
Any SHAKERS Owned & On the Road Yet???[/QUOTE

Ummmm, I've had a shaker for about 4 yrs now, I own it, and it's been on the road. Does that count? :hah:

·
Average Guy
295 Posts
My buddie ordered one the first day the order bank was open. His is showing in paint (White). The dealer had given him a March 4th ship date, so he's getting really excited!

·
455 RWHP / 452 Torque
3,735 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Mine was ordered Jan 7th. It's still showing Final Inspection at Brampton and the car ISN'T EVEN THERE! It left Brampton for Windsor on March 3rd. Who knows what they're doing at the Windsor plant... same ol' run around .. Dealers are getting their stock left and right and a bunch of us are still waiting....

Black... 730N Sunroof, 6X Manual

Soon I hope....

·
Registered
142 Posts
Hey D Shaker, I ordered my Shaker the first day back in Jan when the order processing opened. The on-line status update never changes, always shows "scheduled for production". The dealer called the other day and said it was due to ship on 3/18. Then will take about 2 weeks to work its way through the various staging points to get to the dealer. So, if I can believe what they are tellng me :4-dontknow: probably wont see it until the first week in April.

·
Premium Member
1,141 Posts
Any SHAKERS Owned & On the Road Yet???[/QUOTE

Ummmm, I've had a shaker for about 4 yrs now, I own it, and it's been on the road. Does that count? :hah:

If these pics right here aren't enough to get anyone's heart pumping I don't know what is. THIS car right here has to be at the top of the list as the nicest of all the Challengers on the road! I look at these pics every day and hope that mine comes out HALF as nice when it's done!

·
Registered
600 Posts
The dealer I bought my car from has a PCP Shaker for sale, every other Challenger has the price listed but the 40K sticker price of the Shaker is listed as.....Call for Price. Do you think they are going to gouge it a bit?

·
Registered
138 Posts
Ordered mine Jan 31....supposed to arrive at dealer this week....3-21

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hi, jbryant4; Snow Storm " WILEY " Delayed my Delivery Today, or for next couple of days !! They got over 8 inches of snow at the car depo. It's off the railcar , but sitting in the storage yard with the 8 inches of snow on it and around the cars !! This must be One big mess!! I didn't reliaze how much work goes on just to get a car or truck to the dealer's lot. Hopefully your delivery goes better than mine!!:smileup: DOUG

1 - 20 of 120 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.